I'm Engaged!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

It has been three years since I last posted anything on this blog of mine! T-H-R-E-E years! Needless to say, A LOT has changed. I wanted to start blogging again mainly for myself and to document my life. But, I also want to use this platform to spread some positivity and light.
The biggest event that has happened in the last three years is that I got engaged to the love of my life! I will be doing a whole separate post on that later on, so make sure you stay tuned. I will tell you that his name is Jonathan and we met on Tinder of all places. It was fun explaining to my parents how we met. (Ha!) Maybe I will do a post on exactly how we met and how we started dating, etc.
I have a lot of post ideas because I have so much to catch y'all up on and things I want to document.

Since I haven't been around in awhile I figured I would do a little Meet the Blogger questionnaire. I apologize if this is extremely boring, but I think its important you get to know me better.

Name: Alexandra Lackey

Age: 26

Gender: Female

Selfie:



Favorites:

Food: Pizza (duh) & acai bowls

Drink: Coffee

Music: Anything by the Biebs and the Chainsmokers. Oh, and all Christmas music!

Movie: I love any Disney movie.

Book: Harry Potter series

Place: Clock Tower in Rome, Georgia. This is where I got engaged!



Life:

School: I am currently in school studying Early Childhood Education.

Religion: Christian

Piercings: Just my ears

Siblings: A younger brother and sister. They are twins!



xo, Alexa











No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!