Review: Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray

Thursday, October 31, 2013




Lets face it. No one loves blow drying their hair. Especially if you are like me and have a lot of it.
I dread the task ever so much.
So my solution?

Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray + Thermal Protectant

What It Claims to do | reduces blow-dry time up to 50% and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage. It detangles, smoothes, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long lasting results.

I was so skeptical of this product and it is a little pricey so I was wary about buying it. But, I am so glad I did. It does literally everything it claims to do. I have used this a couple times now and my blow dry time has decreased significantly. Not to mention it smells absolutely amazing. If you are like me and hate blow drying your hair you need this in your life.

It is pricey but it does so many amazing things for your hair that I don't mind spending the money.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!