Products I Used Up {Fall Edition}

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hey Loves!

It seems like at the end of every Season I start using up a good amount of products.
I keep a bag full of my "trash" so to speak so I can talk about the products I have used up and if I would repurchase any of them again.
I love doing these posts because a lot of times when I do hauls you never get to find out if I actually like the products I have bought.


Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo- Talk about a mouthful. I absolutely loved this shampoo I felt like it really did nourish my hair and scalp. I would buy this product again in the future. I am not going to right away though because I just bought another shampoo designed for color treated hair.

Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Sanitizer from B&BW- I always keep one of these on my desk. I love them and I especially love this scent. I will definitely be rebuying once I run out of my others.

Cider Lane Candle by B&BW- This candle is amazing. This one and Leaves are my all time favorite for the Fall. It smells like caramel, cider, and cinnamon. I will buy this candle EVERY season.

Beyond The Zone Noodle Head- I used this a lot in the Summer. In the Summer I tend to wear my hair natural. If you don't know my hair is naturally very curly. I like this product for giving my curls a little boost and taming the frizz. I will repurchase this but not for a couple of months because I rarely wear my hair natural in the Fall/Winter.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips- I love these babies but do not like the price of them. I will not be repurchasing them. I recently just bought the Silver Powder by Mario Badescu off of Hautelook and will be giving that a try!

Big Sexy Hair Spritz & Stay- I got this in an Ipsy bag a couple months ago. I used it in the Summer to tame my curls a little bit more. To be honest I didn't really like it. I found that it dried out my hair a bit.

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Toner- I absolutely loved this Toner. It felt refreshing on my skin and got rid of any traces of makeup still left on my skin. It also has salicylic acid in it to treat and prevent any break outs. I did not repurchase this just because there was another one I wanted to try. I do highly recommend this toner though.

UD Deslick Setting Spray- This is a holy grail product for me. I love this setting spray and is crucial for me because I have very oily skin. I will most definitely be repurchasing this.

Aveeno Daily Cleansing Pads- I had bought these a long time ago to try. I had to force myself to finish them. I didn't like the whole pad concept. I found it a little weird and not normal for me.

Coconut Lime Breeze Shower Gel- I got this for free at B&BW with a coupon. I enjoyed it and would repurchase it again next Summer.

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer- I bought this to use during the Summer because I don't need a heavy moisturizer. I enjoyed how light and fresh it was. Since Fall and Winter are practically here I went ahead and purchased a heavier moisturizer because I am a little bit more dry.

2 Maybelline Master Duo Liquid Eyeliners - I loved this product for a couple months and then I do not know what happened but it started turning silver. I bought a new one thinking my other one was just old but it did the same thing. I am not sure what that is all about but I will not be repurchasing another one.

Crest Cavity Protection toothpaste- Only toothpaste I use. I don't use any special whitening toothpastes because my teeth are sensitive.

2 Elf Liquid Eyeliners- I really like these eyeliners. The only downfall is that the brush is kind of flimsy so you have to be careful. For $3 though you cannot beat it.

Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner- I loved this eyeliner because of the felt tip applicator. Other then that I did not care for it. The formula did not stay on my lids well. It was almost all off by the end of the day.

Have you tried any of these products before? What are your thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. I love Clear shampoo and conditioner. I bought some as a sample that was on clearance for 39 cents and it was so worth it. I have yet to buy a full bottle, but I will at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a fun idea!! I should do this, I find myself hardly ever repurchasing items!
    Love your blog!
    matters of merrymaking

    ReplyDelete