Sunday Social

Sunday, August 11, 2013

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Linking up with Neely for Sunday Social.

one. when you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to be a teacher. I think because both my parents were teachers and my grandparents were as well. It just has always appealed to me.

two. what was your favorite way to kill time as a kid? I LOVED playing with my barbies. I had tons of barbies and a huge barbie house and my mom tells me I used to play with them for hours.

three. when did you get your first cell phone? I got my first cell phone when I was 13. It didn't end well. I went over my minutes and texts. oops.



four. what is your favorite magazine to read? Elle & Women's Health



five. what is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse? I don't really have anything in my purse that I think is that random. I do always have Colgate wisps with me just in case I need to freshen my breath or I have something in my teeth. you never know.

3 comments:

  1. Barbies are a staples in most little girls' childhoods. I loved my barbies! New follower from the Sunday Social. If you get a chance, stop on over and say hi!
    www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved playing with barbies too. :)
    http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com/2013/08/11/sunday-social-9/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved to play Barbies when I was little, too! Stopping over from Social Sunday.

    ReplyDelete