I Heart Summer

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Summer is officially over. I went back to work this week and school starts in a week and a half. In honor of Summer todays post is going to be all about Summer. 




one. Favorite bronzer for Summer? Nars Laguna

two. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? Piña Coladas

three. Favorite Summer Lip Product? Tarte Amazonian Clay Lipsticks. They last longer then any other lip products.

four. Pool or Beach? I love the beach. I feel like the pool can get kind of boring after awhile.

five. Summer = crazy hair! What is your must have styling product? Beyond The Zone Curling Creme. I have thick curly hair & I do straighten it almost every day. When I want to give my hair a break from the heat I will use this to tame the frizz and the curls.

six. Sun bathing or fake tan? I could sun bathe for hours.

seven. Favorite Summer nail polish? Bikini by Julie G

eight. Any Summer traditions? Every Summer I love going to my grandparents in the UP. There are so many beaches and sand dunes. All my cousins come up for one week and we just have a blast.

nine. Favorite Summer scent? Bath and Body Works Wild Citrus Sunflower

ten. Favorite BBQ food? Hamburgers

eleven. What's your favorite summer proof product? UD Deslick.. If I don't use this my face will slide off in an hour.

twelve. Favorite Summer Vacation you took this year? Or your dream Summer vacation? The Cruise I went on in the beginning of the Summer.


What was your favorite part about Summer?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!