July Favorites

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I haven't done a favorites post in awhile so I thought I would do one today. I don't have many beauty products to share with you but the ones I have to show you I love.



Stila Eyeshadow In Kitten- I have wanted this eye shadow for forever but just couldn't bring myself to ever buy it. It is a little pricey for a single eye shadow in my opinion. A couple weeks ago I decided to just go for it and buy it. It was totally worth it, it is my favorite all over eye shadow color. I have worn it every day since I got it.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder- I rediscovered this powder last month and fell in love all over again. I don't know why I ever stopped using this. I have oily skin and this keeps me matte pretty much all day.

Nyx Butter Glosses- These glosses are amazing. They are pigmented and very smooth like butter hence the name.

Revlon Naked Foundation- This is the only foundation I have used all Summer. If I am not wearing my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer I am wearing this foundation. It doesn't feel like I am wearing foundation yet it has pretty good coverage.

Pop Pouty Pop Crayon- This was in my Ipsy bag last month and I fell in love. This is why I love Ipsy because I would never purchase something like this on my own.

Aqualillies for tarte palette- This palette has a blush, bronzer, highlighter, & 6 eye shadows. It is so convenient and the colors are gorgeous and perfect for Summer.

Sally Hansen VitaSurge Strength Gel- My nails were pretty weak and breaking all the time. I went to Sally's looking for a nail strengthener and came across this one. It works very well and I love that it is a gel and can be put on top of polished nails.

Lilly Pulitzer Phone Case- TJ Maxx find for $7.. score!

Songs- When I Was Your Man- Bruno Mars
Only Love- Ben Howard
Counting Stars- One Republic

Tv Shows- Dexter
Bachelorette
Real Housewives
Pretty Little Liars

What were some of your July favorites? 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!