Birthday Shenanigans

Monday, August 5, 2013

Well look who decided to blog today! It's been awhile but I finally got my act together.

Today I am linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans.



one. Went to Tj Maxx on Friday and found this Michael Kors purse for half off! I am in love.
two. Birthday manicure & Starbucks
three. My brother surprised me with my favorite flowers
four. tried these little babies for the first time on Friday and they were delish.




one. birthday selfie
two. a beautiful mess
three. I was needing a little motivation to work out so i finally joined the Polar world.
four. Did a little birthday shopping with these two love birds




one. Went to the aquarium for the first time since I moved here 9 years ago.
two. Aquarium fun 
three. Birthday festivities
four. Didn't want to totally ruin the diet so asked my mom for a mini cake.

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! I'm so jealous of that Michael Kors purse, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are super cute!
    And you have more discipline than I do with birthday cake! I would have ruined my diet to eat cake! So kudos to you for sticking with it!
    I love going to aquariums, they are soo much fun!

    Just stopping by from the weekend shenanigan link-up

    -Juliann

    ReplyDelete