Rain Rain Go Away!

Monday, July 8, 2013

I hope everyone had a great fourth of July weekend!
It rained every single day in Georgia. Which means no fireworks happened and no pool time. It was a total bummer.

Today I'm linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans.



one. Since it was literally flooding on the 4th I decided to do some shopping. I finally snagged some new makeup storage & I am loving it!

two. Oh, you know just a random car selfie.

three. drowned my rainy day sorrows in some yummy pinkberry

four. I wish I had taken a before picture of this closet. It was scary. Loving that it is nice and organized now. Let's just hope it stays that way!

five. Nothing like a little at home manicure.

six. Went to Goodwill and found some new reads!

Have a great week :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!