My Summer Playlist

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I love summer just for the fact that I get to roll down the windows and crank up the music. Here is what I have been listening to lately:

We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus


Come & Get It by Selena Gomez 


I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes


Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker 


Little Bit of Everything by Keith Urban


Hey Pretty Girl by Kip Moore




Lego House by Ed Sheeran 


Only Love by Ben Howard


Here's to Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne


Do I by Luke Bryan


Somethin' 'Bout A Truck


Let me know what is on your Summer Playlist :)

1 comment:

  1. I am also completely obsessed with that Hunter Hayes song. So much that my 12 yr old (who thinks he is just adorable) told me to stop listening to it! The Keith Urban song is the first one in a long time of his that I actually enjoy. and Hey Pretty girl - makes me melt!

    ReplyDelete