Currently..

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I definitely did not mean to take a long weekend hiatus bit hey its summer and it happens right?

I thought today would be a perfect time to share with y'all some of my currents-

Currently..

reading: Delirium.. I cannot put this book down it is so good. I am almost finished with it and had to go out today to pick up Pandemonium in case I finished it today.
 
listening: Little Bit of Everything by Keith Urban
 
 
 
wishing: the sun would come out..I am not liking all this rain Georgia has been having lately. not to mention the humidity.. its impossible to have a good hair day in the summer
 
wanting: for Thursday to get here NOW.. I want to partyyy
 
watching: PLL, Real Housewives, & my new fav below deck
 
loving: that there is a 4 day weekend upon us
 
drinking: water! I gave up diet coke and its going surprisingly well

feeling: motivated.. I've been really strict with eating clean lately and my body feels so much better

eating: avocados.. all day every day

Hope everyone is having a great week :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!