Update

Friday, June 7, 2013

I've missed the blogging world! I haven't posted in over a month. I have been busy finishing school, my siblings graduated high school, & then I went on a trip of a life time.

Instead of boring you with the details I am going to catch you up with some pictures








So, that is a little of what I have been up to this past month! As of right now I am looking for a job for the summer, planning a couple of other vacations, getting back into the swing of things, and continue my weight loss journey. I don't think I have talked about my weight loss journey before but sometime in January I decided it was time to get serious. As of 2 days ago I have lost a total of 50 pounds! This is huge for me and I cannot wait to keep going. If you would like me to do a post on how I have lost the weight let me know.
Have a great weekend! See you on Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I have never been on a cruise but it sounds like so much fun. Also, congrats on losing so much weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - and I am super jealous of your cruise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS GIRL ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!!! THAT IS AMAZING :)

    && uhh i want to be on that cruise...NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss! A post would be awesome :)

    Where did you cruise to? Last year we went to Cabo & Puerto Vallarta & my biggest regret is not swimming with the dolphins!

    ReplyDelete