Top 5 Favorite High End Lipsticks

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My favorite part of doing my makeup is the lipstick. I am a lip junkie. I have way to many lip products but I can't help it I think it so fun.

Today I am going to share with you my top five favorite high end  lipsticks



one. Hue by Mac This was my first Mac lipstick that I ever bought. It is still one of my favorites because it is the perfect nude pink color for my skin tone. I keep one in my purse at all times because it is easy to apply and looks good with any outfit. It is a glaze which means it is sheer but it is definitely buildable.

two. Viva Glam Nicki by Mac
I love this bright pink color for the Spring and Summer. It is so fun, girly, and bright. It can be a little intimidating but I just think it is so fun. The only downside to this color is it can be a little drying so I would recommend applying a  lip balm before you apply this.

three. Angel by Mac
This is hands down my favorite lipstick of all time. It is the PERFECT baby pink color and looks good on any skin tone. It is my go to lip color all year round because it looks good with any look your are going for.

four. Rebel by Mac
Rebel is a berry/plum color that looks absolutely gorgeous on any skin tone. However if you have very fair skin it will look a little vampy but it still looks amazing. The color scared me at first but after applying it I loved it. I love wearing this in the Fall/Winter especially but find myself wearing it even in the Summer.

five. Moulin Rouge by Make Up For Ever
This is the perfect red. I think a red lipstick is a staple in anyone's collection. Moulin Rouge is a deep fire engine red that lasts a fairly long time. I've tried a lot of red lipsticks and this one is the only one that doesn't wash me out or make me look like a clown.

What are some of your favorite brands & colors?

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    I am looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you through your blog!

    I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out!
    christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my MACs! My current favorites are Twig and Snob.

    ReplyDelete