Sunday Social

Sunday, June 23, 2013

I can't even remember the last time I linked up with Neely for Sunday Social. I love the questions this week so I couldn't pass it up.

What is your favorite store to shop at? I love Macy's. I find some really cute things and it seems like they are always having a sale.

photo cred


If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
I am obsessed with Lilly Pullitzer lately. Especially the print below.

photo cred


Must have closet staple?
LBD of course. I just got a black cotton dress at Old Navy that is perfect for Summer.


Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type) This is easy.. Tory Burch. LOVE her shoes.

photo cred


Best clothing deal you’ve ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
I can't remember a specific time where I was like "wow this is the best deal ever". But, like I said before I like Macys because they usually always have a 20% off coupon floating around. I also like Kohls, TjMaxx, and Old Navy for finding good deals.

Style you’d love to try?
Boho. I could never pull it off but love when girls who can do.

photo cred
Have a great rest of the weekend. See you back here tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have TWO of everything lilly ha to offer too!


    www.barefootbluejeanprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the BOHO. So cute but that would not work on me! Cute post!

    www.livinglobpries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete