Products I've Used Up

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A couple months ago I did some Spring cleaning and came to the conclusion that I am a product junkie. I had so many unfinished products because I am always trying out new things and then I forget about the products I already have.

Today I am showing you all the products I have used up in the last couple months.



Caress Endless Kiss Body Wash- I love this brand of body wash and this scent smelled sooo good. It actually smelled like Egg Nog.

Oil- Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit- I had this face wash for at least 2 years. I would pull it out every now and again but then I would get tired of the scent. It took me forever to use it up. I will not be purchasing this again just because the scent annoyed me.

2 Pond's Makeup Remover Towelettes- I LOVE these things. I've tried a couple other brands and none of them even compare. They don't burn my eyes and they aren't dry they have a lot of soap on them.

Studio 35 beauty Makeup Remover Towelettes- These were awful. I used 5 of the 25 and they burned my eyes and irritated my skin. I used the rest for hand wipes. I will never repurchase these again.

CVS cleansing & makeup remover towelettes- My mom picked these up for me and she said the guy who worked there said these were a dupe for the Pond's towelettes. WRONG. they sucked.

 


White Cloud Cotton Rounds- I use cotton rounds to apply my toner and I hated this brand. From now on I am buying the ones with the exfoliating beads. The pure cotton ones are way to soft and fall apart.

Crest 3D White toothpaste- This is my favorite toothpaste ever.

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel- Cream for Dry Skin- I was having major problems with my skin and finding the right moisturizer. This saved my skin. It works so good and really moisturizes without breaking me out which was a problem for me. I have another moisturizer I am using up right now but after that's gone I am going back to this one because it is amazing.

Soap & Glory Face Soap- I got a little sample of this and heard a lot of great things about it but I don't think I would ever purchase the full size of this. It's a little pricey and didn't "wow" me.

Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara- So many people rave about this mascara and love it. I liked it for a couple days and then decided I didn't like it so much. The formula was to wet for me. I'm not sure if I just got a bad one because like I said so many people like it so I am going to go get another one and try it out again.

Covergirl Lash Perfection- I loved this mascara. It gave my lashes great volume and it didn't make my lashes clumpy.

Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express cat eyes mascara- I absolutely loved this mascara. The shape of the brush really helped me get every single lash. It gives great volume and didn't clump on me at all.



Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara- This is another mascara that is pretty wet. I didn't hate it but I don't think I would ever repurchase it just because there is other mascaras that I like better.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator- This is the first Rimmel mascara that I have ever tried so I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. I really loved this mascara and the length it gave my lashes.

Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara- I have tried every single Maybelline mascara that is out there and I think this is my least favorite. It separated my lashes but that's about all it did.

Covergirl Clump Crusher- LOVED it. I usually don't repurchase mascaras because I am always trying a new one out but I repurchased this 3 times because I loved it so much.  It gives my lashes length and volume and its not clumpy!

Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara- This is a great mascara if you are going for a more natural look. It is a very light mascara.

theBalm "the body builder" mascara- I got this in a Ipsy bag last year I believe and fell in love with. I wish it was a drugstore mascara because I would repurchase it.

be a.. Bombshell liquid eyeliner- I also got this in a Ipsy bag and fell in love with it. It was the only eyeliner I used for 3 months. I was so sad when it dried up.

Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner- I use a pencil eyeliner for my bottom waterline and love this one because it doesn't smudge.

Those are all the products I have used up recently. Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. 3D toothpaste is my fav too! I have been searching for a mascara! I am going to have to check out this RIMMEL one. I like the face wash but I totally see your point about the scent. :)

    ReplyDelete