Perfume Collection

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I have been kind of obsessing over perfumes lately. Which is kind of weird because I never was really into them all that much before. Now I have found myself with 10+ bottles and it's kind of getting out of hand.

Today I am going to share with you my perfume collection.



In no particular order..

CK Shock for her- This is a very edgy & sexy scent. It is one of my favorites for the Spring & Summer.

Aruba Coconut by B&BW- I just got this last week and it is already a favorite it smells sooo good. It is perfect for Summer.

Poppy by Coach- This is a more floral scent. I'm usually not into the whole floral scent thing but I love this and wear it a lot in the Spring.

Hearts & Daggers by Ed Hardy- This is one of my all time favorites. I've gone through 2 bottles of this already & I am on my last bit of my 3rd. It is a kind of juicy/spicy scent.

Country Apple by B&BW- I recently just got this one as well and I am obsessed. This is going to be perfect for in the Fall.

Pink Sugar by Aquolina- This is an extremely sweet perfume. A little goes a long way and lasts a long time.

Pink Chiffon by B&BW- I love this scent all year long. It is a sweet/floral scent and I think it is really fun and girly.

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift- I love the smell of this. Its fruity yet spicy and sometimes I get a whiff of vanilla. It's amazing and I highly recommend it.

Betsey Johnson- When I was in high school this was my favorite scent. I would wear it every single day. It smells like vanilla, fruits, & amber. The only down side to this is that it doesn't last very long.

Wild Citrus Sunflower by B&BW- This is amazing. I got this last Summer I believe and have been using it sparingly because I believe it got discontinued. It smells like sunflowers and nectarines.

Dot by Marc Jacobs- This is my favorite right now. It is a really girly scent and smells like berries and jasmine. If you need a new perfume I highly recommend this one.

Unbreakable by Khloe & Lamar- This is a unisex scent. I picked this up at TjMaxx without even smelling it one day. It is a very spicy & musky scent. I like wearing this at night and in the Winter. This also lasts a very long time. I can smell it on my clothes the next day.

I am always looking to try new perfumes so let me know of some of your favorites!

2 comments: