Goals For The Week

Monday, June 10, 2013

I have a confession to make. I have been in a huge funk lately. I was going to recap my weekend for you but I was a bad blogger and didn't take any pictures.
I have a pretty big to-do list that just keeps piling up so I thought what better way to keep myself accountable then to link up with Jenn & Jessica for 5 for Five.

1. Call My Grandma.
This is such a simple thing but I keep putting it off and check off other things on my to-do list

2. Get an Emissions Test
It takes 5 minutes yet I have put it off

3. Look for a job
This should probably be #1

4. Transfer Paperwork
I am transferring schools in the Fall and need to get all the stuff done for that.

5. Be strict on diet & exercise
The past 2 weeks I haven't been as strict because I was on the cruise and then coming back I just was lazy. Now I need to get back on track!

These are extremely boring goals but they are all stuff I need to get done!

What are your goals for the week?

1 comment:

  1. I need to call my Gamma and get on the exercise train this week too!

    ReplyDelete