Colors Of The Rainbow

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Today I am going to do the Colors of the Rainbow Tag.

If you haven't heard of it before you go through the colors of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, & violet) and then pink & multicolored are added and show a product that correspond with that color!

Red: Makeup Forever lipstick in Rouge Artist Intense
This will forever be my favorite red lipstick. It is just perfect.



Orange: Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curling Crème
My hair is naturally very curly. When I want to wear it curly or lets be honest if I am to lazy to straighten it I use this to tame the beast frizz. This is the only product I will use because it doesn't leave my hair crunchy or sticky like most products do.



Yellow: Dove Hair Therapy Detangler
I love this product because it is a 2 in 1 type deal. It is a detangler but  it also has argon oil in it so it is nourishing my hair as well. It is also Dove so it is pretty inexpensive.


Green: Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer in Lime Coolada
I'm not going to lie I bought this strictly because it smelled good. It smells like lime and coconuts and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement. Besides the fact that it smells good it really works well. I use it after being out in the sun and it prevents me from peeling. I used to use regular moisturizer and I would still peel. This product is a must for me in the Summertime.




Blue: Revlon Nail Lacquer in 410 Dreamer
This is a powder blue but it works. I love having this on my nails when I have a tan. It isn't to blue which I like.



Indigo: Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Crème Eye shadow pencil
This isn't really Indigo but it was the closest thing I could find. I use this as an eyeliner for my bottom lash line when I want a pop of color. I love it.



Violet: got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder
Whenever I want to tease my hair I use this. It gives me volume even before I back comb. I just sprinkle a little on my roots and rub it in. The only downfall to this is that if you use to much it does get very sticky.



Pink: Beauty Blender
I've done a whole post on this here. It is amazing and I use it practically every day.





Multicolored: UD Deslick Oil Control Setting Spray
I use this every single day before and after I put on my makeup. It keeps me matte for a lot longer. I wouldn't even bother putting on makeup in the Summer without this.



1 comment: