Beat The Heat

Thursday, June 13, 2013

If you live anywhere in the South I know you have had one of those days where you put on your makeup and literally 5 minutes later it has slid off your face.
I'm going to show you today what I use so that when its 100+ degrees out you aren't a grease ball.

one. Before I put on any makeup I spray UD De Slick Setting Spray all over my face. This helps me stay matte and my makeup stay on longer.




two. When it is that hot out I skip the foundation and go for a tinted moisturizer. I use one by Laura Mercier. Then I will use a Matte Powder over that. My favorites are by Rimmel and Maybelline.



three. For bronzer I use Nars Laguna and then for blush I use Tarte Amazonian Clay in Exposed just because that stuff doesn't go anywhere it will last all day.







four. I prime my eye lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and then because it is so hot and I don't want to much makeup on I will just sweep a Maybelline Color Tattoo over my lid. My favorite is Bad to the Bronze.

                                                               

five. I will then go ahead and spray UD De Slick all over my face again to set the makeup.

six. Next I will take any liquid eyeliner and apply it on my upper lash line. The key to this is after you apply the liquid eyeliner go in with a pencil brush and a black eye shadow and set it otherwise it will come off through out the day.


seven. Waterproof mascara is my best friend during the Summer months. Otherwise I would look like a raccoon.

eight. apply your favorite lipstick or lip gloss and viola you are ready to step outside and beat the heat!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!