Bath & Body Works Haul

Friday, June 14, 2013

On Wednesday Bath & Body works started there Big Semi-Annual Sale. They have some great deals so of course I had to stock up on a few things.



anti-bacterial hand sanitizer in Sugar Lemon Fizz- originally $5 and I got it for $3

country apple body splash- originally $12.50 and I got it for $3

aruba coconut body splash- originally $14 and I got it for $3.50

exotic coconut shower gel- originally $11 and I got it for $3

cucumber melon shower gel- originally $11 and I got it for $3

foaming hand soap in wild berry dahlia- originally $5.50 and I got it for $3

All together I saved $40.50! That is an insane amount of savings. The sale ends today so make sure to go check it out!

Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. MMMM I love bath & body!! I used to work there and almost all my paycheck went back in!! Nice haul :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They need to bring B&B to the UK! But then again, I'd just be poor all the time! X


    taylorscupoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete