7 deadly sins of fashion

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Wednesday! Today I am going to share with you my 7 deadly sins of fashion.


Gluttony: What do you own in excess? Def. my shoes. I am addicted. Especially now that I am losing weight I really don't want to buy a lot of clothes so I buy shoes because shoes will always fit!


Greed: What type of clothing do you always have a desire to buy? Again, shoes but also statement necklaces and accessories. I have become an accessory whore over the past couple months. As soon as I go into a store I gravitate to the jewelry.



Sloth: What is your go-to outfit? Maxi dresses or Sun dresses. They are so easy to wear and throw on and it is an instant cute outfit.

photo cred


Wrath: What makes you angry when shopping? I don't really get angry but more frustrated when I have something in mind I want to find and can't find it or when I see something really cute and there out of my size.

Envy: Which celebrity's fashion sense do you most envy? Lauren Conrad & Kate Middleton. They both dress so classic and have such a great sense of style.

photo cred


Lust: Which store's outside appearance do you find most physically attractive? J.Crew & Victoria's Secret. Whenever I pass both of those stores I have to go in because the outside always looks so fresh, fun, and put together.

photo cred


Pride: Out of all the outfits you have put together, which are you most proud of? I am most proud of the outfits that take 3 minutes to put together and look cute. It seems that whenever I don't try so hard it just comes together better.

 Let me know what some of your 7 deadly sins are ;)

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh and nod my head in agreement. I'm a shoe girl, more than I should be! I came over to check out your blog because of your feature on Tales of a Twenty Something.... (and that's why I'm commenting on a really old post. I know that could be seen as strange behavior).

    ReplyDelete