Favorite Spring Polishes

Friday, May 3, 2013

We made it to FRIDAY! hallelujah! I just have one more final on Monday and then hello Summertime.

Today I am linking up with Tara and Vicki for The Nail Files.

Last week I put all my fall/winter colors away and brought out all my spring/summer colors.
I realized that I have way to many fall/winter colors and not enough bright and colorful Spring colors.
So if you have any recommendations then send them my way! I plan on going out this weekend and getting some new colors!

I do want to share with you some of my favorite Spring polishes that I do have.


Starting from the left
Bikini So Teeny by Essie- This is what is on my nails currently and I seriously love it. It will probably be on my nails for weeks to come because I just love it so much.
Play Date by Essie- I love this shade of purple and this is actually on my toes right now. I think its such a fun bright shade of purple.
Muchi, Muchi by Essie- This is the perfect baby pink color. love.
Where's My Chauffer? by Essie- I thought I had lost this color and I was so sad but I found it and this was always on my nails/toes last year and will be again this Spring and Summer.
Bikini by Julie G- If you don't have this color go run out right now and get it. The picture does not do it justice. This is such a bright fun orange/pink color. It was always on my toes last year.
Lacey Lilac by Sally Hansen- I have to say that Sally Hansens Xtreme Wear Nail Polishes are my favorite. They are cheap and the formula is amazing. I love Essie but I find them to be so streaky. If I didn't love Essie's color choices I would probably never buy that brand. Lilac is so perfect for Spring and I can't wait to paint my nails with it next.
Minted by Revlon- I love mint nails for the Spring. I think it is so girly and fresh.


Let me know which one is your favorite and make sure to recommend me some new Spring and Summer colors!
Have a great weekend :)

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the 'bikini' color! Perfect for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh pretty colors! I want them all! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite out of this bunch is Where is My Chauffeur - and I can't believe I don't own it already!!! I've been recently obsessed with a Baby Pink color from Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro line. It's a pretty, springy color and it's got an amazing formula :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite summer color is Essie's "Enuf is Enuf" & OPI's "Cajun Shrimp" (they are seriously almost the exact same color lol. Of course I didn't realize this until I got "enuf is enuf" at home and realized I must really be drawn to that shade)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors! I've been trying to get my hands on Essie's Bikini So Teeny

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at all those pretties!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read that book keeping is a part of accounting. Book keeping is recording transactions while accounting is recording, reporting and analyzing of financial information.
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete