What's In My Purse?

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The week after Spring Break is always a drag. Especially when all your professors and teachers email you to remind you how much work you have left to do before finals. Way to bring me back to reality.

Anyways, I have been wanting to do a "whats in my purse" post for awhile now but haven't gotten around to it. Today is the day!

This is my baby. I got her last year at the MK Outlet. Holllla. This is what is inside. It is actually pretty organized. I like to be able to actually find things quickly so I organize things into pouches. Or at least try to. 



pouch #1. this consists of lotion, deodorant, body spray, wisps, axe, cuticle cream, etc.

pouch #2. this is my little makeup bag I have with me at all times. it consists of a kabuki brush, powder, clarifying sheets, hand sanitizer, lipgloss, and lipstick.



The rest is just miscellaneous stuff. 
Pens, Altoids, keys, wallet, change purse, makeup remover wipes, lipgloss, headphones, sunglasses, phone charger, and planner. 

That is whats in my purse! What do you keep in yours?!

3 comments:

  1. LOVEEE THAT MK PURSE! I really want one! Look at you all organized!!

    Come organize my purse, because it is a hot mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous purse, I love it! Mine isn't big enough right now to carry everything I normally do (its a smaller Coach satchel)...but still holds lipstick, chapstick, mascara, my wallet and checkbook. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your purse. What type of planner do you use? It looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete