What's in my makeup bag? Spring Edition!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I have decided to try and stop buying makeup. I know I will have to get mascara and the essentials here and there but I want to start using up some of my products.
Yesterday I went through my collection and got all my spring makeup out.

I broke it down into three categories: face, eyes, & lips.

Face


UD De Slick- love this for spring/summer. my face gets oily & this does a great job at keeping my makeup on my face and not sliding off.

Benefit POREfessional- I use this every single day to minimize the appearance of my pores.

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation- I put this away for awhile because it was to dark but I brought it back out because I am starting to get tan and it matches me perfectly.

Laura Geller Powder Foundation- Sometimes I like putting this on instead of liquid foundation and it really does even out my skin tone and makes me face look flawless.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer- This is my absolute favorite bronzer I cannot go a day without it.

theBalm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder- I had forgotten I had this so I brought it out again to use it up.

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (highlight)- This is such a gorgeous highlight and the only one I ever use.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer- I love this for under my eyes it really brightens it up and makes me look awake.

Rimmel Blush in Spring Flower & Autumn Catwalk- I love blush in the spring and these two blushes are gorgeous.

NYX Blush in Summer Peach- I am obsessed. OBSESSED. its the perfect pink color with gold shimmer.


Eyes



Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink- It is the perfect pink color and I love sweeping this across my lids to add some color.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt- I haven't used this in forever. It is a pink/champagne color that is perfect for Spring.

UD Naked Basics Palette- I just recently got this and have used it every single day since. I have the Naked 1 & 2 Palette so I was hesitant on getting this but I am so glad I did!

Be a Bombshell Eyeliner- I got this in a Ipsy bag and I really love this eyeliner. I am going to be so sad when it runs out.

Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner- I use this every day on my waterline.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance- I use this every day to prime my lids. I actually am not a huge fan anymore so if y'all have any eye primer recommendations send them my way!

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara- This is a mascara I have been trying out and loving so far. I would definitely repurchase this again. It really lengthens my lashes.

Lips


Smiths Strawberry Lip Balm- love the smell of this lip balm and it moisturizes really well

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss In Beige Pearl- I like wearing this on top of a nude lipstick

MAC Hue Lipstick- I pulled this out because it is almost gone and I want to use it up. It is a nude color and I would repurchase it again!

NYX Lipliner in Nude- I pulled this out to wear with Hue.

Mac Viva Glam Nicki- This is the perfect bright pink lip color. I just dab this on my lips because it is super bright.

Revlon Kissable Lip Stain in Smitten- I recently fell back in love with these. Smitten is a fuchsia color that is perfect for Spring and it lasts all day.

Rimmel Lip Liner in Eastend Snob- I pulled this out to use with Hue also



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!