Shenanigans

Monday, April 8, 2013

Darn you Monday. You came way to soon for my liking. I could use another day off to enjoy this summer weather we are having here in Georgia.

Today I am linking up with Sami to share with you my Weekend Shenanigans.



one. starting off the weekend right with froyo.

two. another awesome friday freebie from Aubrey

three. new shoes! I never used to be a shoe girl but it has become my new thing recently.

four. I might be a little late on this but I am hooked. Discovered it this weekend and cannot and will not stop playing it!

five. Sunday shopping trip to Charming Charlie

six. my little haul from Charming Charlie. new spring/summer scarf, ring, and headband!

I hope you all had a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! I hope they're comfortable!

    What's Candy Crush? Maybe I shouldn't ask. I get addicted to new games pretty quickly.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by from the "This Weekend I" bloghop! If you ever go for fro-yo in Atlanta you HAVE to go to Yoforia. I still dream about their pomegranate frozen yogurt. I look forward to reading more of your blog xx

    Amanda @ Rhyme & Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy Crush is my latest addiction too! Ugh drives me crazy lol

    Love Menchies =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That game is a straight up addition I tell ya. I'm stuck on level 109 now...65 is a bitch of a level to pass, but its so darn fun.

    ReplyDelete