My Weekend Shenanigans

Monday, April 1, 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! I know I did. Not going to lie though it started out kind of crappy. My spring break is this week and I was supposed to be going to Florida..today. Welll long story short I'm not anymore. sad face.
Oh well the sun is shining today and the high is 72. not bad. I'll take it.

Today I am linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans.


one. my moms cute Easter table. even though I am 22 and my siblings are 18 she still goes all out. Not gonna lie.. I love it!

two. nothing like a Friday selfie.

three. decorated some Easter eggs

four. loved this cute little Friday freebie miss Aubrey designed.

Have a great Monday. Oh, & remember not to believe everything you hear today. Happy April Fools!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not going to Florida anymore. Hopefully you'll still get to soon! Unless that's an April Fool's Day joke? Lol.

    Your mom sounds awesome! I love the Easter table!

    ReplyDelete