My Dream Closet

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I cleaned out my closet last weekend. As I was organizing everything I was wishing I had something bigger to work with. This girl has a small closet and lots of clothes.

Today I am linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting.

Today's Theme: My Dream Closet

                                                          1 / 2
I love the look of having an island in the middle of the closet to put flower arrangements, candles, and accessories on.

                                                                           1 / 2
I love the idea of having bright colors and a colored wall. I also just like black and white because it keeps it simple and clean looking.

                                                            1 / 2
Lastly my dream closet would have a chandelier. SO pretty.

                                                  ***********
Today I want to Introduce to you one of my featured sponsors Abbey from The Makings Of A Mess 
 
 
                     
                              Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest

Hi! My name is Abbey and I blog over at The Makings of a Mess where I fill you in on my everyday life which consists of working with the silliest kindergarteners, my handsome Boyfriend, a good book, and a whole lotta Netflix. I enjoy a nice cup of tea, Target and TJ Maxx, warm weather, and relaxing. Come check out my blog and say hello! I love getting to know new people out in Blog Land!
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. One day I WILL have a big closet! At least I hope so. Great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those closets!! YES! I dream of a beautiful walk in closest like you wouldn't believe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up!
    I am DROOLING over those closets! My boyfriend and I share a walk in, and it is jammed to the max with our clothes (and is not nearly as large as the ones in those pictures). I dare to dream that maybe one day I'll have something that even remotely resembles those! haha
    Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn@ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete