March Favorites

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Today I wanna share with you what I was loving in March. I've discovered a couple new products that I want to share with you all!


beauty blender- I dedicated a whole post to this here so I won't go on to much about it. This changed my life. I will never use a foundation brush ever again.

UD naked basics palette- I've used this probably every single day in March. It is a great every day palette. If you are looking to get a UD palette get this one! It's only $27 and it is worth every penny.

wet brush- I got this just a week ago but had to include it because it quickly became a favorite. When I was getting my hair done the lady used it on me and it didn't pull my hair. Now in case y'all didn't know. I have extremely curly hair and it gets tangled fast. The fact that this brush got all the knots out without pulling amazed me. I ran right to Sally's and picked one up for myself for $7.

wild citrus sunflower body splash- I got this last year from bath & body works and was so excited to pull it back out again this year. It smells amazing y'all. I don't know if this is out right now but if you ever see it go and smell it.

soap & glory body butter- this smells amazing like all soap & glory products do. not only does it smell good but it is so thick and luxurious and really moisturizes my skin.

garnier moisture rescue refreshing gel cream- I was noticing that my face was dry and my regular moisturizer wasn't cutting it anymore. I saw this at Wal-Mart and decided to give it a try. It has really done the trick! I use it in the morning and at night and my face is not dry and it doesn't cause me to break out which is usually a problem for me.

baby lips in peach kiss- I am obsessed with baby lips. I love the color of this one. It gives me a nice nude lip. I have noticed it isn't as moisturizing as some of the others but I just love the color so it doesn't really matter to me.

revlon nearly naked foundation- I loved this foundation all through March. I am tanner now so it doesn't match me anymore so I am using my "summer foundation" but I do plan on getting this foundation in a darker shade soon!

Now onto some of my Non-Beauty favorites...

Songs- If I didn't have you by Thompson Square
The entire Spring Break CD by Luke Bryan
The entire Same Trailer Different Park CD by Kacey Musgraves

Tv Shows- Once Upon A Time, Pretty Little Liars, RHBH, RHOA, & the Bachelor

Blog- Sarah at Silly Incantations has been one of my favorite blogs to read. I look forward to reading her blog every day. Y'all should go check out her blog!

What were some of your favorites in March? 






8 comments:

  1. I love all those country cds you listed. The new Blake Shelton is a good one to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bath and body works body sprays. They smell SO good! But, I find that the smells wears off fairly quickly. Does that one actually last?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This wears off fairly quickly like the rest of them so I just carry it in my purse and keep spraying through out the day. kind of a pain but I like the scent so much I do it anyway!

      Delete
  3. AWWW how sweet are you :) you are one of my fave blogs too :)


    after your beauty blender post, i really need to get one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Wild Citrus Sunflower is one of my favorites! It is so good for this time of year. By the way, if I didn't live in MN, I would say we need to get together and drink Chai Tea, Watch RHBH & Pretty Little Liars while stuffing our faces with FROYO! Haha I love it, we totally are the same person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with my beauty blender! It's the best! And I love the Nearly Naked Foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love baby lips!

    & I JUST bought the garnier stuff today! I am so happy to hear that it is working for you ever since some biatch in the lunch room loudly exclaimed DO YOU HAVE A RASH OR SOMETHING??! No Skank its acne! I have been super self conscious. Ugh anyway I hope this works for me too! =D

    ReplyDelete