I Heart Spring

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I've missed y'all! Sorry I have been MIA but school has pretty much taken over my life lately.
Today I am doing the I Heart Spring Tag. I've seen a couple girls do this and thought it would be fun to do since you know I love Spring and all.

The Questions!

one. Favorite Spring Nail Polish?
I have two: the first one is Bikini by Julie G and the second is Minted by Revlon.

 
two. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
I cheated and have two for this one as well. The first is Viva Glam Nicki by Mac and the second is Maybelline Color Whisper in Coral Ambition.


three. Show us your favorite Spring Dress!
I love this dress and think the floral pattern is  perfect for Spring.


four. What's your favorite flower?
Sunflower :)

five. Favorite Spring Scarf/Accessory?
I am obsessed with this scarf.

six. What Spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year?
I'm going to have to say I am excited about bright lips and all the bright colors in general.

seven. Favorite Spring candle?
I'm not really into candles during the Spring time but I have Peach Bellini still from last year and love the smell of that.

eight. Favorite body spray/perfume for Spring?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I don't actually own it but I have a lot of samples of it and when I run out of the samples I will definitely be buying it.

nine. What is Spring like where you live?
Personally for me Spring is a stressful time because its crunch time and I am always stressed out studying for classes. But weather wise it is unpredictable one day its cold and the next its hot.

ten. What's your favorite thing about Spring?
My favorite thing about Spring is that it's almost Summer!

eleven. Are you a Spring Cleaner?
Yes!

twelve. Any plans for Spring Break or upcoming vacation?
I actually have a lot of vacations coming up. I'm going on a cruise in May, California in June, and Michigan in July!

-------------------------------------------------------
 
I am so excited to introduce you to Charissa one of my lovely sponsors this month. Seriously y'all this girl impresses me. She is so artistic and get this she teaches e-courses  on art! How freaking cool is that?! Charissa's blog has become one of my personal favorites to read on a daily basis. She is REAL which I appreciate so much. Go stop by and say hi to her!
 
                                                           twitter / pinterest / instagram  / facebook / blog / e-courses


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!