High Five For Friday

Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Friday loves! Is it just me or did this week go by super fast? no complaints here though!
As usual I am linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday. This week most of my favorites center around coffee. Whatever, I like my coffee ok!



one. had another girls day this week. starbucks & nails. yes please.

two. coffee flavored froyo. my new obsession.

three. not usually a fan of bowling. if we're being honest there is just way to many germs and I am not even that big of a germ freak. that and the fact that I suck. Every time I go something horrible happens. I'm that girl that has the ball swing backwards instead of forwards and even hops lanes. I still don't know how that happens.

four.  chocolate raspberry coffee is the only reason I'll leave the house before 10am on a day off.

five. real housewives of orange county i love you. none of the other housewives even compare to you. I am so glad you came back this week.

In case you missed it..
monday I talked about my weekend shenanigans
tuesday you got to see inside my makeup bag  this spring
wednesday I shared ideas from pinterest on how to organize beauty products
thursday I shared my March Favorites

Have a great weekend :)

11 comments:

  1. I am SO with you on RHOC! As much as I love my ATL and New Jersey Housewives, they just don't get down like the OC (the true OG crew) does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. new jersey is my second favorite but still don't even come close to orange county!

      Delete
  2. AHHHHH I am SO excited for season 8 to start. The original and my favorite!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad it has started back up! Feels like they haven't been on in forever!

      have a good weekend!

      Delete
  3. so excited RHOC has returned! Can't wait to watch it this weekend.

    Have a good weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might of watched this weeks episode more than once! I just love it so much!
      I'm excited that Lori is gonna be on some episodes this season!

      have a good weekend :)

      Delete
  4. loveeeee OC!!! I am too obsessed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OC is the best hands down! I am so excited that Lori is going to be on some episodes to. Love her!

      Delete
  5. Your nails look so good!

    For someone who is pretty conscious about germs, I didn't even think about how many germs there at a bowling alley! Ew..

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl :)

      i washed my hands multiple times afterwards lol.. & dont even get me started on the shoes. gross.

      have a good weekend!

      Delete
  6. I love Menchie's! :) Frozen yogurt is the best treat!

    Tiffany
    www.asplendidoccasion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete