Hi, My Name is Alexandra and I am a Shopaholic.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

If you follow me on twitter you know I have been doing a lot of shopping recently. Its a problem..especially online shopping. I have to tell myself to step AWAY from the computer!

I've seen this 'Shopaholic Tag' going around so I thought I would partake since I love to shop.

The Questions: 


one. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic? Yes. This girl lovessss to shop.

two. How would you classify your style? I would say classic/girly. I'm not really into trends I will try them out and then end up going back to my own style.

three. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing? This is easy, Target! If I go shopping and I can't find anything at the mall I will go to Target because I know I can find something at Target.

four. Where do you find the best deals? I find the best deals at Tj Maxx I am becoming obsessed with that store. I love going in and finding designer items at a low price.

five. What designer are you willing to splurge for? Tory Burch.. her shoes. in love.
via


six. Do you have a go to shopping outfit? In the Spring and Summer I will usually wear a dress because it is easy to just take on and off.

seven. what is your guilty pleasure? (aside from makeup) Accessories. I especially am loving statement necklaces right now. I am planning on doing a post on some of the new necklaces I have gotten recently because this girl has been online shopping for accessories like you wouldn't believe.

via

eight. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without? A jean jacket. I love throwing it over dresses in the Spring. I also always have to have a black dress. If I can't decide what to wear I will wear a black dress and dress it up or down with accessories.

nine. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style? Hmmm. I have no clue.

ten. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly? When I think of trends I think of crocs and I'm glad those passed quickly. I can't really think of a trend I liked that passed quickly. Can you?

eleven. Who is your fashion icon? Lauren Conrad (of course) and Kate Middleton

via

1 comment:

  1. oooomg, i love that necklace!!
    I totally agree about a black dress, i love one you can dress up or dress down!!

    Love me some LC!!

    ReplyDelete