April Favorites

Monday, April 29, 2013

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I didn't leave my house once this weekend and I'm not even sorry about it.

Today I am sharing with you my April Favorites! I don't have a ton of beauty products to show you but what I do have to share I am in loveeee with.


Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette in Hidden Agenda-I needed a new spot concealer because the concealer I had was more for just under the eye. This concealer is soo creamy. It has four little quads that has a light, dark, and green shade concealer and then a powder to set the concealer. I personally don't use the powder to set my concealer but I will use it as a base for my eye shadow or if I am on the go.

Be A Bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks- I believe I got this blush in last months Ipsy bag. I find myself gravitating to this blush a lot. It gives me a natural flushed pinky tone.

Baby Lips in Quenched- I have a lot of baby lips and this is the only one that I feel gives the most moisture. Not only does it moisturize my lips but it adds shine. I had just put this on the other day and my sister asked me about 5 minutes later if  I was wearing lip gloss and I said no it was just baby lips.

UD Naked Basics Palette- I believe this was in my favorites last month and I had to mention it again. I literally use this every day. It is just so handy and perfect. I like it more than all the other UD palettes.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude- In the Spring/Summer I like to wear Tinted Moisturizers and this one is by far my favorite. It evens out my complexion yet looks like I have nothing on my face. I am almost out of this and will definitely be repurchasing this when I do.

Elf Liquid Eyeliner- I don't know why I ever stopped using this eyeliner. First off it is only $1 and second it is amazing. I was using a Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner and noticed throughout the day it would be blotchy and look purple. That's when I rediscovered this Elf Liquid Eyeliner and won't using anything else but this.

Bikini So Teeny by Essie- This color is gorgeous. This is probably my favorite color ever. It is the perfect powder blue color for Spring. Everyone needs this in there life.

BBW Fragrance Mist in Pink Chiffon- I cannot even describe this scent to you but it smells amazing. I'm not one for fragrance mists because they don't last long but I love using this after I get out of the shower.


Zad White Medallion Necklace- I got this on Amazon and love it. I have worn it a lot more than I thought I would. I know I will be wearing it a lot in the Summer to.

Lilly Pullitzer Croakies- I have an obsession with croakies lately. I think they are perfect for the beach or the pool. These Lilly Pullitzer ones have the pattern Garden by The Sea on one side and on the other side they say "Wear Pink And Make The Boys Wink". I mean c'mon how adorable is that.

Songs- Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips
I want Crazy by Hunter Hayes
Crash My Party by Luke Bryan

TV Shows- Real Housewives of OC
Real Housewives of Atlanta
Ready For Love..I heard they are cancelling it! :(
Greys Anatomy


Let me know what some of your favorite things were in the Month of April!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. YESSS OC housewives!! I have to get caught up before tonight!!! I CANNOT WAIT :)

    EEks love that necklace too! So summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer when I need a little pick me up. It's totally worth the $$.

    ReplyDelete