What I'm Loving

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I have been loving quite a few things lately. I thought why not share them with y'all.
But before I get on with that lets have a moment of silence for my girl Lindsey. I'm so bitter Sean didn't choose her. I give her props for leaving with class though because I would have pushed his butt into that pond. I mean how do you tell her you love her when you just dumped her?!

Moving on to what I'm loving..

Nashville/Once Upon A Time/Downton Abbey
I am freaking obsessed with these shows. like I cannot get enough.

Luke Bryan SB CD
No words y'all. If you haven't heard it yet you are missing out. Here is a little preview of what your missing.


Speaking of SB..
19 days!!!! I have a late SB. I know a lot of people who are on SB this week and I'm a little jealous.

While we are on the topic of vacation..
75 days till I am sailing away on a cruise!

Cousins live in GA now.
I am super excited to hang out with them. We haven't lived by family in 8+ years.


Bath & Body Works Candles
I spend way to much money on candles but I love them. It smells like Spring/Summer everywhere in my house.

Spring Forward
Even though I am dead when I wake up in the morning now I love that it stays lighter out longer.

Weather
It is finally Spring! It is in the 60/70s all week!

Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat
Someone shared this with me last week and I have been loving it ever since. I use it as a base/top coat and you don't have to use a UV light!

Let me know what you're loving! I love finding out about new shows, music, & products.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nashville Nashville Nashville! Love that show.

    Where are you going on your cruise?

    I love the BBW candles, but the last 1/4 of them burns poorly, especially the three wick ones. I find Yankees burn much better, but they don't have eucalyptus mint and BBW does!

    ReplyDelete