Weekend Update

Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday! Because I am tired and have a massive amount of studying to do.. lets cut to the chase.

I am linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans!


Friday. Girls day: nails & shopping! Is there anything better?! I don't think so. I decided on a hot pink gel manicure and I loveee it.

Saturday. Round two of the siblings birthday celebration. We went and saw Oz the great & powerful. I'd give it a 8/10 it was good but it was a little slow at the beginning and its a fairly long movie. Then we decided to play putt putt because it was sooo nice out! For the record I suck & I came in last place.

Sunday. Yesterday was full of lots of Sunday snuggles and studying. boooring.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the nails!

    Gahh i haven't been put-puting in forever! It looks like it was gorgeous for it though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl :)

      that was the first time I've been in years..so much fun! minus the whole sucking part haha

      Delete
  2. Hey, I found you through a blog hop and I'm your newest follower. I love your name! ;) (My name is Alexandra too!)

    I love gel nails! It's so nice that they don't chip! You're so lucky that weather is nice where you are. I can't wait till it warms up here!

    All the best,

    Alex[andra]
    letlifebelikemusic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great name! ;) I don't meet to many Alexandra's!

      Delete