Weekend Update

Monday, March 11, 2013

The weekend went by way to fast for my liking. Luckily, I am looking forward to this weeks events.
But, before we start the week lets recap my weekend shall we? I am linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans.
 
 
one. I stayed home Friday night & my sister brought me Steak N Shake which I haven't had in forever!
two. I finished Season 1 of Dowton Abbey & started season 2 of Once Upon A Time. I have to say I am midly obsessed with both of those shows.
three. Woke up Saturday morning to a group message to me, my mom, and sister from my dad. No wonder I am a daddys girl.
four. found this gem at TjMaxx & to say I am in love is an understatement
five. It was 70 degrees on Sunday & I enjoyed every minute of it
six. my cousins finally moved in to their new place this weekend so my sister & I made them cupcakes.
 
What did y'all get into this weekend? 
 
 
 
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just love steak n shake...and also alittle obsessed with Downton Abbey! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love steak n shake tooo!! But my booootay doesn't! So delish!

    What a great weekend you guys had! Feel free to make me cupcakes anytime :)

    ReplyDelete