Weekend Shenanigans

Monday, March 25, 2013

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

I'm linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans.


one. Friday night I watched Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I cried. I never read the book so I don't know how it compares but the movie was so good!

two.  Saturday I headed to Target for two things: a new water bottle & headphones. I left w/ only those things. There's a first time for everything!

three.  Lunch on Saturday. YUM.

four. Saturday night a couple girls & I went to go paint pottery. I haven't done it since I was like 6. It was so relaxing & I had so much fun!

five. my new addiction y'all. discovered these at Whole Foods. they have so many different kids but the Lemon Poppyseed is by far my favs.

six. Sunday was spent studying.  Sunday was spent being lazy all day & then cramming homework in at night.

That was my weekend! What did you do this weekend?!

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing that Perks of a Wallflower is really good, but it's a tear jerking. I hate crying. :( Lol, but I want to check it out.

    Boo on homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a great weekend! I want to see that movie so bad!!! Gah I need to! AND props to you for going to target & only getting those! I have yet to conquer that!

    ReplyDelete