The Little Things

Friday, March 22, 2013

I needed a break yesterday. I was on the verge of a complete meltdown.
I needed me time. So what did I do? I took the day off and watched lots of Gilmore Girl episodes and went to get froyo with my sister of course. Perfect day!

I am linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday.
It was hard to come up with Five this week but thinking of them made me appreciate the little things this week!



one. Thursday afternoon date with my sister for froyo. yumm.

two. Spoiled myself this week and went to Ulta for the UD Naked Basic palette.

three. look over and see this two little nuggets lovin' on each other

four. I am obsessed with this show and almost done with season 2. I watch at least one episode every night.

five.  (not pictured) I worked out 5/7 days this week. I'm pretty freaking proud of myself.


What were some of your highs this week?

I am also thinking about doing a Q&A post next week so leave me some questions!

Happy Friday pretties!

8 comments:

  1. Hey! New follower here! I found you through Lauren's HF4F! Congratulations on the 5/7 workout!! I only got to the gym once this week and my goal.. is totally more than that LOL! You're inspiring me to get my tail to workout!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can do it girl! I def have weeks where I only work out once to.

      Delete
  2. Every time I see froyo I want it, immediately, and I never get it.

    It's important to take a break and take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the consistent workouts! Once you get into that workout grove, when you got a few days without the workouts, you'll notice that you feel a bit sluggish. I want to go to the gym now! (I say as I shove a bagel and iced coffee in my mouth. Dang.) Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't worked out all weekend and I noticed I felt so sluggish today! I hated it. I can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow! hope you had a great weekend :)

      Delete
  4. Glad you took a break for you, sometimes we all need that! I LOVE the Ulta Store! My mom tries to always get me a gift card to there for my birthday. my daughter loves Once Upon a Time, but I couldnt't get into it. I like too many other shows I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say that I love your new design! The colors are so pretty! Once upon a time is on my bucket list of shows to watch on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! you will be hooked..they only have season 1 on Netflix..so I caved and got hulu plus so I can watch the 2nd season!

      Delete