Summer Lovin'

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I woke up this morning feeling very un-inspired & un-motivated. This weather isn't helping either. One day it is 75 degrees and I'm wearing shorts and flip flops and the next its 45 degrees and I'm back to wearing yoga pants and sweatshirts. What gives mother nature..what gives?!

I'm linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting.

Todays theme: Summer
Because, lets face it..we are all ready for it to be here.


                                              1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

How many days till Summer?!

5 comments:

  1. AHH I AM SOOOO ready for summer! It was almost 80 degrees last friday...today it's 37 degrees!

    WTF is that?? over it!
    PS I am in yoga pants & a zip up too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother Nature needs to get it together.. I need more 80 degree days in my life!

      Yoga Pants & a zip up are essential for cold days!

      Delete
  2. The weather here is killing me...it was in the high 70's over the weekend and now they're calling for sleet/snow. I wish it would make up it's mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine getting snow in the middle of March! Thats so crazy!

      Delete