Let's talk about hair

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I was watching the Woman Tell All on Monday night. Yes, I am one of those girls who watches The Bachelor religiously. 
When I saw AshLee I had to give her props. Love her hair.. hate her!
Anyways, seeing her hair and how it changed her appearance made me realize I am tired of my hair.
I have been trying to figure out what I want to do with it and I still have no clue.
Here are some of my inspirations.
 
 
  1 / 2 / 3
 
 
As you can tell I love long hair but my hair will not grow any longer! Probably because I wait way to long to get it trimmed. That and the fact that I use a heating tool on it A LOT.
  
 
 
1 / 2 / 3  
 
I am obsessed with braids. I have tried all three of these and only the first one came out decent.  How do these girls do it?!
 
Linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting.
 
What are some of your hair inspirations? 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I also did a hair pinning post. I wish I was able to do my hair like this. But no patience. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! New reader here :) I found you through the link up.

    Those hairstyles are making me soo jealous. Maybe if I stopped neglecting my hair, it would grow. :P

    ReplyDelete