Friday Love Fest

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday, I love you. I love you even more that its girls day today. Lunch, shopping, and nails? YES PLEASE. I also love linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday to share my top 5 favorite things of the week.

one. this handsome guy was snoring away one morning. he is so cuuute.
two. my cousins came over tues night & we had mexican and watched PLL.
three. my latest online purchase from hautelook. I am obsessed with neutrals.
four. my brother & sister turned 18 yesterday..18! I feel old.
five. I don't have a picture for this but I am finally getting tan again! I started tanning again so I don't become a lobster when SB comes around. 
In case you missed it..
Monday I talked about what I did over the weekend.
Tuesday I talked about things that I am loving lately
Wednesday I linked up for Oh, How Pinteresting and shared what I have been loving for my future home
Thursday I shared my workout playlist 
Have a great weekend y'all!

2 comments:

  1. omg I love those neutrals...i am obsessed as well..gah, i am jealous!!

    happy friday pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BH cosmetics :) Their brushes are pretty good too and they're really cheap :) PLL finale tonight! If you're having mexican again, I'm going to join yall :P

    ninikat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete