Currently

Tuesday, March 5, 2013


I feel like I have been out of the blogging world for weeks. Last week was a whirlwind and I am so glad to be back home and start my normal routine again. 
I thought it would be appropriate to do a currently post so you can catch up on what I am up to lately!

Eating: Avocados. At first I was like ew how do you people eat them plain?! Now I see why. They are so good! I am addicted y'all.

Drinking: Chai Tea Lattes. This is a new thing for me. I used to not like them at all but I had one last week and now I cannot get enough.

Reading: The Best Of Me by Nicholas Sparks and next on my list is Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Feeling: Uneasy. It is hard to get back into the routine of things but I know it is what my Grandpa would want. I am trying to find the "new normal" as my dad says. 

Loving: That my cousins are moving here this week and will be living only 10 min away! This is huge because we don't have any family here they all live in Texas or Michigan.

Watching: I just finished season 1 of Once Upon A Time and I loved it! Now I am starting Dowton Abbey to see what all the hype is about. 

Listening: Ed Sheeran & the Nashville album 

Learning: To take life one day at a time

Excited for: Spring Break in less then a month! I am so jealous of everyone who is already on Spring Break this week or next week. 

Well there you have it! What have y'all been up to?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gone Girl is fantastic!

    The Nashville Soundtrack is so good. I love that show.

    ReplyDelete