Boho Gold & A Pop Of Color

Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Friday lovies! I am so glad this week is over.. its been a long one.
I'm looking forward to the almost 70 degree weather we are supposed to be having this weekend.
I don't know about you but I am so ready for Spring. 

Today I am linking up with Tara from Fabulous But Evil for The Nail Files.
At the beginning of the week I saw a cute & fun manicure on Instagram I was lusting over. Here is my take on it!

Maybelline Boho Gold & Essie (i don't know the color it came off)

In the picture the accent nail is coming off more red but it is actually more pink/orange in person.

In case you missed it here is what went on around here this week:
Tuesday I caught y'all up on a bit of my life with what I am currently loving/doing.
Wednesday was all about hair.
Thursday I shared with you some of my recent Instagram pictures. 

If you want to keep up with me through out the weekend..
make sure to follow me on Twitter & Instagram

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love the nails! I'm a new follower from KTJ Weighing In. :)

    Sara
    http://sbengschayearoftransformation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are cute together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gold! very pretty color combo!
    Just stopping by for the link up :)

    sincerelyaishah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh girl i love that color combo!

    ReplyDelete