Beauty Blender

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fact: I will never use another foundation brush again.

I recently discovered the beauty blender and it has changed my life y'all. I have been debating on buying it for months and finally decided to just splurge and get it. I am so glad I did.



The best way to use the beauty blender is to first get it wet and squeeze out the excess water. Instead of using a foundation brush use the beauty blender to blend in all your foundation. Blending your foundation with the wet sponge makes your face look flawless. I use the smaller side of the blender to blend in my concealer and love the clean look it gives.

I bought my beauty blender online at Sephora and after reading many reviews decided to get the cleanser for it as well. I am so glad I did! To see the difference I washed it once with baby shampoo and it didn't even compare to the blender cleanser. If you are going to spend the money on the blender I would invest in the cleanser as well.

The beauty blender and the cleanser together retail for about $35.

6 comments:

  1. I've heard this thing is amazing. But for 35 bucks... who am I kidding, I'll probably end up buying it soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try one. I keep hearing people finding one at TJMaxx for like half the price and I keep hoping to see one there! I'm sure I'll just suck it up one day soon and just buy it online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to give this a try. Every time I see it in store I keep passing it up but maybe next time I'll follow through.
    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just a brush? I'm confused about what it does. Is it just an accessory? So I use my foundation and then run this brush over it? Or does it come with foundation already in the brush??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its more like a sponge. you run the sponge under water and the sponge expands you squeeze the excess out and then use it to blend in your own foundation. I use this "sponge" rather then a brush because it makes your foundation look flawless.

      Delete