Where Have I been?

Monday, February 11, 2013

 
I have been out of the blog world for over two weeks!
I did not mean for that to happen but sometimes life just catches up with you.
I am so glad to be back though.
I am officially just a student and focusing on school and this blog & I couldn't be more excited
 
Today I am linking with Jenn & Jess for 5 for Five
 
PartyOfOne  
 
 This weeks goals:
 
1. Blog everyday
I have no excuses now. I have all the time in the world.
 
2. Work out 3x this week
 
3. Find new healthy recipes
If anybody has any good recipes or any good sites please share!
 
4. Start shopping for bro/sis birthday gift
They are so picky so it always takes forever to figure out what to get them!
 
5. Call grandparents
 I told myself I would call them once a week. That has yet to happen.
 
Stay tuned for a new blog design & a new Facebook page!  
 If y'all know any good designers let me know
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thanks for linking up with us! I'm so glad you did :) You have some great goals for the week ahead! I just spent some time on the phone with my grandma this weekend (it was her birthday) & it was a really good catching up with her! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete