Liar Liar Pants On Fire?

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lets play a little game shall we? 
 
I'm linking up with Alexa for 2 truths + 1 lie. I loved the idea of this and just had to play along.
You list three facts (two thruthful & one a lie) and your readers have to guess which one is a lie. Fun right?!
 
 
one. I have never had wine. Not even a sip. Crazy huh? I don't know how I can live with myself.
 
two. I've gotten sun poisoning more than five times in my life. It seems like every single time I go to FL I get sun poisoned. Lesson learned-fake bake before hand.
 
three. I have never been to a concert. I know..I know.. totally lame. Hopefully one day I can see Luke Bryan shake it live ;)
 

There you have it! Leave your guess in the comments & I will let you know if you were right or wrong!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Girl, if No. 3 is true, you need to think about going to the Farm Tour! It is SO GOOD. He is amazing. I've gone 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #3 is a lie! But I still wanna go to the Farm Tour this year!

      Delete
  2. After reading the other comments, I see that #3 is the lie...I was going to guess that. I've been to one concert. I don't care for them because of the crowds.

    Pinot Grigio is a good wine to start with, if you want to try one. Not too intense, but not too candy-sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've never been to a concert?! Girlfriend, you need to go! :) Luke Bryan would be amazing. And you should dirnk some wine while you're there :)

    Thanks for linkin up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh....concert is what i'm guessing because du-ang that would be horrible!!

    ReplyDelete