High Five Friday!

Friday, February 15, 2013

This week was super fun & relaxing. It was the first week I didn't have to go to work & I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday to share my top 5 favorite things of the week.







One: Valentines Day. My mom goes all out. It's kinda cray but hey I'm not complaining! She is adorable.

Two: I've wanted some MK sandals for forever. Saw those babies at DSW & had a $10 off coupon. Needless to say I couldn't pass them up.

Three: My sister & I started P90x again. We were pretty proud of ourselves for sticking with it. I do wanna try the 30 day shred but not gonna lie..it looks scary!

Four: I have a slight addiction to nail polish...so it's strange that for almost 2 weeks my nails were bare.  I was excited to have cute nails again!

Five: I finally finished the book Safe Haven. Just in time for the movie! I am seeing it today & couldn't be more excited.

Have a great weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those sandals! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails! So pretty! Your mom hooked you up for vday! Hope the movie is as good as the book! I'm going to see it next Wednesday, let me know what you think! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping in from h54f and whoa, your mom is awesome!! And now I will also be hitting up DSW for those shoes, heavenly. Where can we find a coupon also? :)

    Lacey
    sunny+turquoise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my coupon in the mail! But I would check their website!

      Delete