Heres to you Grandpa

Monday, February 25, 2013

I told you last week that I was going on vacation this weekend. Wellll..that didn't happen.
 
As I was literally about to walk out the door my family got a call that my grandpa had just been resuscitated. He was alive but on life support and they told us if we wanted to see him we were to go right away.
Friday night he was taken off life support and passed away an hour later. It all happened so fast and was very unexpected so I am still in complete shock.
 
I have had so many wonderful memories with my grandpa and I will cherish them forever.
 
 
 
I have been thinking about my different relationships with family members and friends and this has really opened up my eyes. The next time you are with family or friends put down the phone or computer. Cherish your time with them and make all the memories you can. When they are gone you will cherish those times forever. Take lots of pictures because those will be priceless.
 
The funeral is later on this week so I will be posting on and off through out the week if at all. I hope you all have a great week and make some memories!
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Alexandra, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I am sending love and prayers to your family this week.

    ReplyDelete