Heres to good times ahead

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Just a couple hours ago I was told to pack my bags for a spur of the moment girls trip! Now that I don't have a job I'm allowed to do these things...and I don't hate it!
Needless to say I have been running around like crazy packing..you should see my room right now.
holy tornado.
I'm ready for warmer weather and if I have to go on vacation to get some so be it.
I should probably mention I'm going to FL. Hello 80 degrees! I will be there through the weekend so no blogging for the next couple days.
 
 
source
 
 
See you Tuesday ladies!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love that Florida weather! I live right on the border, so we're starting to get a taste of some of that warm air!

    I don't know if you've done it or not before, but I've nominated you for a Liebster award! You can read all about it on my blog here: http://lott2love.blogspot.com/2013/02/leibster-award-take-2.html

    Have a great trip! I'm a little jealous!!

    ReplyDelete