Desk Pinspiration

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I've been wanting to re decorate my desk space for awhile. But, when it comes down to actually doing it..it never turns out the way I want. 
I am still determined to make it just right. I have been pinning my little heart out looking for ideas.
Don't you just wish you can buy exactly what you pin? It would make my life so much easier I swear.
I'm linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting. 



                                   1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Those are some of my desk inspirations. I can't wait to have a desk space that I like. I feel like if you have a workspace you love you get more done and are inspired. Anyone else feel that way?

If y'all have any desk DIY ideas send them my way! And once I'm done with my desk space I'll make sure to share it with you!

4 comments:

  1. We are in the same boat because I have been wanting to do this too! I actually pinned the first picture on my pinterest, and I'm like...please allow everything in this picture to magically appear in my home set up and ready to use haha. I wish it was that easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH I love first one!! So cute!

    And those hydrangas (spelling??) are fab! I love those.

    and yes I want to buy everything i pin! Also i want my bod to look like every fitness pin i have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that if I had one of those spaces I'd be so productive! Pinterest makes me wish I had more time in the day and more money so I could have everything I pin. Hope you're able to perfect your desk space! I do the same thing with my room. I always have a vision of what I want and can't seem to nail it.

    I love your blog, I'm your newest follower! :)


    www.mandyshippe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all, but with kids and cats, I'd be cleaning the glass top desk all the time. I think the first one is pretty neat. I would definitely fill up the wall space with pics and inspirational quotes.

    ReplyDelete