Current Beauty Favorites

Monday, February 18, 2013

My beauty favorites are always changing. I love discovering new products or even old products I have forgotten about in my collection.
My face has been freaking out on me lately. It is so dry and I have been breaking out like a teenager. Its not cute. at all.
Because my face has not been cooperating I haven't changed up the products I use because they work & I love them.
 

Acne stress control triple action toner ($6): hello? lifesaver! I was using Lush's tea tree toner ($10) & realized it wasn't really doing what I wanted it to do. I picked this up from Wal-Mart & I've been hooked ever since. I have used it practically every day for the last two months & still haven't even put a dent in it. It treats acne, gets rid of any excess make up & oil, & refreshes my face.
 
Benefit POREfessional ($30): Not going to lie I was put off by this product because of the price. It took me forever to cave in & buy it. I am so glad I did though. It minimizes my pores & makes my skin look so much better. I like to throw this on even on days when I don't wear any other make up just to make my pores less noticeable.
 
Milani baked blush in dolce pink ($8): I actually got this blush for my sister & used it once and fell in love. I use it every day since then. It gives me the perfect baby pink color with a hint of gold. It does have some shimmer in it though so if you don't like shimmer then I wouldn't get this blush. I however don't mind it.
 
Maybelline color tattoo metal in inked in pink ($6): As soon as I saw the commercial for this color I had to have it. Let me tell you it is hard to find! It took me a month because it was always sold out! It was so worth the wait though. I love wearing it by itself or just as a base.
 
Revlon nearly naked powder ($11): I bought this powder to go with the foundation. However right now I am staying away from foundations until my skin gets back on track so I have just been using the powder. The powder is amazing though it keeps my face matte for hours which is what a powder should do.
 
Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm ($7): I bought this from Sephora well over two years ago and discovered it again this year. I'm obsessed ..it may even trump my addiction to baby lips. maybe. It smells ah-maze-ing and makes you want to eat it. It hydrates my lips and if you want to you can even put a little on your cuticles.
 
Lorac Pro Palette ($42): I got this for Christmas and it has become my go to palette. I hardly ever touch my Naked palettes anymore. I love all the colors in this palette and how pigmented and smooth they are.
 
 I love discovering new products from other people as well so share with me some of your current beauty favorites :)
Photobucket
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love when you do these makeup reviews because I am always looking for new makeup to try! Miliani baked blush looks like a must try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! yes try the milani baked blush.. they have a peach color that is gorgeous as well!

      Delete