Top 12 Products of 2012

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I have a fun post for you girls today
My top 12 products of 2012

to help narrow it down its broke into 6 categories:
3 Face
2 Eyes
2 Lips
2 Nails
2 Hair
1 Palette



Face
Hoola Benefit Bronzer- I absolutely love this bronzer. I bought it about 5-6 months ago and have used it pretty much every day since. Its not orange or muddy like some other bronzers are.
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter- I have gone through 3 of these. It brightens up my under eyes and conceals problem areas pretty good. I will say that there are better concealers for covering problem areas but I love this for my under eye area. 
Laura Gellar Balance-N-Brighten Foundation- I wore more tinted moisturizer and BB creams then I did foundations this year. This product gave me the extra finished look I was looking for.

Eyes
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara- This is a surprise one for me. I looked through my mascara and this is my only non Maybelline mascara I have. I used this all the time in the beginning and middle of the year. It gave my eyelashes volume and was not clumpy at all
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour eyeshadow- I have bought a ton of these this year and love every single one of them. They are perfect as a base or just on there own. 

Lips
Revlon Lip Butters- These are just amazing. If you don't own one of these you are missing out. It gives the color pay off of a lipstick but is hydrating like a lip balm.
Maybelline Baby Lips- If you have been reading my blog for awhile you know how obsessed I am with these. I literally think I own every single one. They are so moisturizing and smell really good. 

Nails
Revlon Spanish Moss- I got this a couple months ago but it is one of my favorites for sure. I am obsessed with the color.
O.P.I Lincoln Park After Dark- It is such a gorgeous color. I wear this color all the time during Fall/Winter

Hair
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque- This has been a god send to me. It has really helped my dry hair. I use it once a week and have really seen a difference. It is kind of expensive but it is so worth it. 
Dove detangler- This is such a cheap product and works just as good as higher end detanglers. 

Palette
Naked 2- This palette is just so pretty. I love all the colors and I think they work great with my skin tone.

Let me know what some of your favorite products were! 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love baby lips now thanks to you! The blue is my favorite! I wear it everyday! I don't own the Naked 2 pallete though I want too! The colors look really pretty! They have a new pallete that came out as well. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue is my favorite to! I heard they came out with the Basics palette or something like that! Its cheaper then the other palettes to!

      Delete
  2. Does that bronzer have lots of glitter and shimmer to it? Or is it more muted? I have a ton of other Benefit products but not the bronzer.

    I love cover girl lash blast mascara. I haven't tried the lash perfection.

    How can anyone not love Lincoln Park After Dark, best OPI color. I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bronzer is completely matte! No shimmer or glitter. Probably why I love it so much.

      Totally agree with you Lincoln Park After Dark is the best OPI color by far.

      Delete
  3. LOVE the naked palette as well!! And I have been dying to try baby lips, but they had none when I went to Ulta last week. :/ I guess I'll look elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will love them! try looking at walmart/target/or any drugstore

      Delete
  4. Naked 2 is on my wish list.

    I love Baby Lips.

    ReplyDelete